Residential and commercial floor plans that bring your listings to life
Our floor plans set the industry standard: with on-site drafting in AutoCAD, precision measurements and square footage calculations, vibrant colours and landscaping details, they enable buyers and renters to envision themselves in the spaces you’re selling.
Benefits of Adding Floor Plans to Your Listings
Precise floor plans allow for your buyers to see the exact spacing in the home they’re considering for purchase. By providing them with exact measurements, you’re increasing the value of the home. It’s statistically proven that listings with floor plans receive a 52% higher click-through rate.
Stand Out With Proper Measure Floor Plans
Our floor plan measuring service is unparalleled in the real estate industry. With locations spread across Canada, Proper Measure has established itself as the leading floor plan expert in Canada. Our floor plans are vibrant, detailed, and colourful to make your listings stand out and receive the attention they deserve. Our quick 24 hour turnaround time means you don’t have to wait.
Save Time and Get Precise Measurements
It used to be common practice for real estate agents to measure listings themselves, often times with a tape measure. This isn’t the case anymore. We use laser technology to get exact and precise measurements. Skip the tape measure, and let us come and get the exact measurements.
Capture the Fine Details of The Listings
We go so far as to capture the fine details of a listing, down to the landscaping, pools and outdoor shrubbery, and more. We really bring the listings to life by using vibrant and colourful schemes and palettes to make your listings more memorable to potential buyers.
- GST applies, or a “portion thereof” where unit price quoted per $1,000 square feet.
- Attached garage included.
- Unfinished, crawl spaces, outbuildings etc. are added to the square footage and billed accordingly.
- Additional charges may apply for complex exterior features.
- Black-and-white floor plans are available upon request; no added charge.
- Floor plans are available in PDF and JPEG formats. $149 charge for a DWG file.
- Rebranding of an existing floor plan is billed at 50% of the original invoice price; $75 minimum.
- Floor plans are copyright of Proper Measure Ltd. and are licensed for the exclusive use of the individual or entity that orders the plans. The individual or entity are free to use the floor plans as they see fit for the period of time that they have the property contractually listed. If the listing contract should expire, Proper Measure Ltd. reserves the right to resell the floor plans. Private resale or modification of floor plans to a third party by any individual or entity other than Proper Measure Ltd. is strictly prohibited.